Join a leader in the home health care industry!
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion.
The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
* 401K/ Profit Sharing Plan * Dental, vision & employee/ employer paid life insurance program offered
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * Free continuing education & CPR certification
* One to one patient care * Home health or facility shifts available
* Employee Perks Program * Employee Referral Bonus Program
Responsibilities * Providing hygiene care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
* A current, valid state certification and in good standing
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program/or in training for CNA
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15237)