Come Join the American Fidelity Family!
American Fidelity Assurance is now looking for an Account Manager in your area.
Our salaried, career Account Managers are responsible for selling worksite insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base of the teaching community. You will build strong, long-term relationships with businesses and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance portfolio.
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Base salary + uncapped commission + additional bonus potential
- International Sales Award Trips
- First year income potential between $60,000 to $80,000
- Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
- Company Funded Defined Benefit Plan
- 401k with company match
- Defined Territory
- Multiple Sales Career path options
- Consistent, standardized training designed for new Account Managers
- Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- Minimum education of 60 hours of college education
- Sales potential with demonstrated leadership qualities
- Notable professional accomplishments and achievements
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight up to 25% of the time
- Ability to pass financial, criminal and motor vehicle background checks
- Ability to obtain required industry licenses
- Focus on growing and maintaining existing Business to Business accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and services to the educational community
- Consult with current customers to provide value and meet financial needs
- Build strong relationships with customers and association executives
- Develop customized needs based employee benefit packages through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth due to high standards, conservative management and customer focused operating strategies.
- National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Account Managers located across the country.
- Extended Training Program – Account Managers participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
- Tenure – More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our salaried career Account Managers have been with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
- Defined Territory – Each Account Manager is assigned a territory to manage and develop new accounts.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA