Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities The Lot attendant is responsible for assisting the dealership’s customers.
* Shuttling customers to and from the dealership.
* Moving vehicles within the dealership to assure an orderly inventory.
* Wash/Service vehicles as needed. * Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifcations We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Able to work flexible hours. * A clean driving record & ability to pass a background check and drug test.
* Dealership experience a plus. * Professional appearance
* Great attitude and customer service oriented.
* Able to be team player. * High school diploma.
Physical Demands: Frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, carrying, kneeling, pushing, pulling.
Location/Region: Ellwood City, PA (16117)