Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
This position handles customer transactions through calculating bills and processing payments.
The incumbent must be accurate, customer-focused and able to handle customer issues effectively.
As a Receptionist, this position is key to creating a customer friendly environment.
This is a part-time position.
* Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
* Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift (including excel worksheet of service and parts invoice totals) (add credit card slips to balance to batch totals) (communicating any discrepancies) (put repair order, counter tickets or stock numbers on credit card slips or checks) (putting repair orders and counter tickets in order by number).
Verify parts and service invoices to batch posting report must account for all invoices closed from the prior day.
* Process internals daily. * Guarantee all checks in accordance with the company policy.
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner.
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
* Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
* Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files, Hard Copies)
* Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
* Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy.
* Able to have a flexible work schedule, including all holidays
Qualifcations We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* High school diploma. * Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Able to work a flexible schedule.
Location/Region: Ellwood City, PA (16117)