Come work for BrightStar Care of North Hills Pittsburgh, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
If you’re the right one for us, you love and admire the seniors in your community, take great pride in your work and think of caring for others as more than just a job.
Our cases are located in the North Hills and Northern Allegheny areas including Sewickley, Wexford, Gibsonia, Fox Chapel & Natrona Heights.
* 401K/ Profit Sharing Plan * 5 Paid Time Off days/ year
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * Free continuing education & CPR certification
* One to one patient care * Employee Perks Program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program Responsibilities
* Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping.
* Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping.
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
* Ensure client’s rights. Compensation
* Base Pay = $13 per hour
* 35 hours worked per week guaranteed. If scheduled to work less than 30 hours, you will be paid the difference at the $13/hr rate.
Schedule * You will be assigned work between the hours of 8am and 8pm Tuesday- Saturday.
Requirements * Current C.N.A certification and/or minimum one (1) year of experience providing personal care to adults
* High school diploma or GED * Negative 2-Step TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with insured automobile
* Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
* Empathy for the needs of the client * Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
* Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image
* Works as a team member * Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15237)