At Moon Township Ford, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our employees and customers.
Every employee at Moon Township Ford is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same phenomenal service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years. We are currently seeking Quick Lube Technicians to join our growing team. Technician Specific Benefits* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* State inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
Additional Benefits We Offer* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Perform detailed multipoint inspections.
* Complete all repairs and service orders accurately and in a timely manner per management guidelines
* Comply with all safety guidelines and policies including the handling of hazardous waste and good housekeeping
* Meet productivity and efficiency weekly and monthly quotas
* Strive to preserve customer relations through attentive, thorough and respectful response to stated needs
* Adhere to the Nelson Character Commitment (Good Attitude, Ability, Honesty, Loyalty)
* Commit to growth daily, monthly, quarterly, and annually
Qualifications* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Professional personal appearance * Desire to have a positive attitude in a work environment
* Capacity to achieve monthly quota according to dealership standards
* Integrity to hold a high standard of transparency and honesty
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment screening (includes background check and drug screen)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15203)