Angels on Call is currently looking for a Senior Market Development Manager to expand into Western PA. This is an internal and external role, responsible for upholding the company's standard of service excellence, and objective of growth.
Angels on Call is a home care and home health provider throughout Pennsylvania, DC and New York.
We are a proud member of the Honor Health Network and look forward to welcoming a new teammate to the organization!
Market Development Manager Benefits Include:
* Competitive Pay
* Bonuses * Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Voluntary Benefits
* 401k with company match * Mileage Reimbursement
* Provided Technology * Opportunities for Advancement
* The Satisfaction of Helping Others Market Development Job Summary:
Generate appropriate patient referrals/admissions from customers and continue to grow the number of referrals/admissions over time.
Develop teams to accomplish growth objectives.
Develop new customer accounts and gain referrals/admissions within territory.
Establish and maintain professional relationships with all community partners, including but not limited to case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources.
Meet or exceed all growth and development targets and actively establish and maintain market awareness, acceptance and allegiance throughout the local service area.
Represent Angels on Call and its services in a competent professional and responsive manner.
Maintain standards of high-quality customer service in compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the Company's budget.
Market Development Manager
Minimum age requirement of 18. 2.
Bilingual preferred 3.
Bachelor’s degree and related healthcare experience and knowledge preferred.
4. Minimum of 1-3 years of professional sales experience preferred.
Additional related experience in the health care industry also preferred.
5. Proficient PC skills.
Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
6. Demonstrated history of positive sales results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
7. Excellent communication, negotiation and public relations skills.
8. Professional telephone étiquette.
9. Ability to market effectively with customers, referral sources, and the community.
10. Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
11. Valid driver’s license with maintenance of good driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Angels on Call requirements and is in good working order
Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
13. Able to prioritize multiple competing demands of time and attention.
14. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
15. Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Angels on Call family!
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15212)