Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Overseeing the financial and accounting system and personnel.
* Manages daily operations of the accounting department, cashiers and receptions.
* Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing.
* Reconcile the bank accounts for the company on a daily basis.
* Complete all required reports for the corporate office on a regular basis.
* Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements.
* Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability.
* Processing all insurance claims and liability insurance.
* Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and working with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies.
* Preparing all taxes and filing forms with the government.
* Meeting with the department managers regularly to go over business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
* Ensures all Human Resources and payroll functions are operational and works cooperatively with the corporate office to handle employee issues as needed.
* Assures that required HR training is completed.
* Cross trained in all accounting positions.
Qualifcations We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* 3-5 years of previous Automotive Controller experience required.
* Previous automotive dealership experience required.
* Controllers should have strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical ability. * High school diploma is necessary; college or advanced degree preferred.
* Proficiency with ADP & Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent is expected.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and travel as necessary.
Location/Region: Ellwood City, PA (16117)