We are looking for enthusiastic Finance & Insurance Managers to join our team. At Wright Automotive Group, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
We're a place for employees to have a career, not just a job. If this sounds appealing to you, apply below.
* Health, dental and vision insurance * 401K with company match (10%)
* Great company culture * Growth opportunities
* Community involvement * Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays * Flex Spending Account
* Life Insurance * Manufacturer Employee Vehicle Purchase Discounts
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
* Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources
* Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
* Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
* Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turnaround on all deals
* Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines
* Demonstrate commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
* Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
* Work closely with the sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
* Set and maintain finance department work schedule
QUALIFICATIONS: * 2 years of automotive sales experience required
* 1 year of experience in a dealership management position required
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
* College degree in finance or equivalent preferred
* Prior automotive experience preferred
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Professional appearance and work ethic
* Self-motivation * Ability to work extended hours, evenings, and some weekends
* Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Wexford, PA (15090)