HMA is looking for an energetic team member who is passionate about helping clients. The successful candidate needs to be able to multitask, be awesome at time management in order to meet deadlines, very detail oriented, and must be able to thrive during high pressure situations.
1. Financial accounting in order to assist in the issuing of financial statements.
- Entering general ledger transactions
- Accounts Payable
- Account analysis
- Accounting research as needed
2. Prepare and process payroll
- Calculating hours and compensation
- Accurate data entry into payroll system
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax forms
- Prepare year-end W2's and payroll tax forms
Healthcare Management Advisors specialize in the financial management of healthcare provider practices including physicians, surgeons, dentists, chiropractors, and physical therapists - just to name a few. We provide accounting, tax compliance, medical billing, payroll, practice transitioning, and financial planning to the doctors and their practices so that the doctor can focus on their priority - the patients.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (US)