Full position available - Very Competitive Salary & Benefits
Mobile Medical Corporation, a progressive premier national provider of occupational medical services in the construction industry, is seeking a full-time Full Stack Web Developer with very strong C#/Back-End development experience to work at our corporate office in Bethel Park, PA.
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for the design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support of websites, proprietary software and mobile applications.
· Design and build progressive websites from concept to completion.
· Develop both the front-end and back-end organizational structure behind websites and applications.
· Ensure that websites meet usability and accessibility web standards and best practices.
· Analyze and ensure technical feasibility of proposed application designs.
· Optimize applications and websites for maximum speed, security and scalability.
· Perform quality assurance testing.
· Resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
· Stay on top of the latest industry and cultural trends and recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
· Project Management/Scrum Master experience preferred.
· Microsoft development (SharePoint, Azure, Access, Excel, Word, Outlook) preferred.
Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a certified Woman Business Enterprise founded and incorporated in 1990, by Cynthia J. Latsko. MMC is a premier provider of quality substance abuse testing, occupational healthcare programs, onsite first aid nursing stations and credential tracking nationwide. MMC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has satellite offices strategically placed throughout the nation to enable rapid growth. Our strong infrastructure combined with a strategic marketing plan provides the blue print for fast paced expansion across multiple U.S. regions. MMC has a very strong infrastructure, including trained and certified staff, standardized procedures and state-of-the-art technology. www.mobmed.com