MANPOWER HAS A JOB FOR YOU! One of our top clients in Cranberry/Warrendale, PA area is looking for a large number of candidates for their Jump Start Assembly Tech Program. This is a temp-to-hire situation for an Assembly Tech position. The company is looking at an March 2018 start date.
The position will train on 1st shift with “classroom” training for about 20 days ON FIRST SHIFT (7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and then will transition to the on-the-job temp assignments for about two more months on 2nd shift or 3rd shift. *If performance and other factors of the temporary employee are satisfactory, the temp will be considered for full-time employment. After completion of training period temps will move to 2nd shift: 4:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. (Monday – Friday) or 3rd shift – 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. (Sunday – Thursday)
• Perform mechanical assembly tasks for products such as building breakers.
• Prepare products for electrical assembly and shipment.
• Use various hand and power tools correctly and safely to assemble sub-assemblies and products.
• Read and understand technical drawings, mechanical blueprints, and bills of materials.
• Attention to detail to make satisfactory inspections of product being worked on by incumbent.
• Comply with Quality, Safety and other Company policies. Lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to crouch, bend and climb a ladder to put coverings on product.
• Self-motivated and ability to follow directions.
• Safety toed shoes that comply with acceptable ASTM/ANSI safety standards .
• No traveling required in this temp position.
• We will train for job.
• Good attitude and proven good attendance record.
• Perform jobs as assigned.
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Apply now, qualified candidates will be interviewed!
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for almost 70 years.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Location/Region: Cranberry Township, PA (US)